Wednesday 4 June 2014

Magazine Project By T.S

Hey Everyone

So as photography students, we were set to  create our own magazine, by doing a front cover and a double page spread, the focus was our images and its overall layout. Not to create a full magazine, but to go out shooting in different locations or our choice using every we had learn through the year to fit our chosen theme. I thought I would base mine around fashion and name mine Zarrmenay, changing it up by photographing a male model instead what we usually post so making it a kind of "men's addition". The model i used was my friend Thomas and the locations I used were of places around where i live, old rustic looking places such as a local little church, outside an old peoples home and at the dam between the hills at the back of my house, of which i used for my magazine. I will also show you the other images that i took and as well as the originals of the images I used in magazine... Oh and excuse my friend with his look of Blue Steel, if you've seen Zoolander you will get what i mean, but yeah anyway here you go...






My Magazine



The Images That I Used For My Magazine



I hope you like it, let me know what you think, by commenting below. I would really appreciate it and also thanks for taking the time to look at my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment